5.20.2005

Yo = Hi

Hey bloggies, it's your blogger here with an important announcement...

I am really, really, going to try and make this my last Star Wars related post...I've been having a lot of fun with the topic because of all the hype and circumstance right now but I don't want to scare any of my regular blog readers away or make you think that all I'm ever going to write about is sci-fi...no worries;) It's all gooood.

Click here to read the personal blog of Darth Vader. The Darth Side: Memoirs of a Monster. Or, click here to see something truly amazing...And finally, click here for a hilarious outtake from one of my favorite comedians stand-up shows.

In the meantime, Keep on blogging in the free world.

3 Comments:

Blogger imallboutlovinyou said...

hey wassup bro..thanks for complimenting my blog..btw cool blog..huge fan of star wars ? ..hehe..btw u enjoy song writing..maybe u could gif me a tip or two..u noe..im still amateur..aight..tts all..peace..

9:55 AM  
Blogger jimmy said...

nanoo nanoo....

oh wait, wrong show...

10:30 PM  
Blogger Dave Haveman said...

Ben, thanks for being the first nonfamily/nonfriend to visit my blog and post a comment. Once I figure out how to post links and such, I'll list your blog in my links list. Come back often! (puttingforpar.blogspot.com) Love the Star Wars stuff....

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all words badly drawn ben ©