1.30.2006

And now, for my next trick!

We did it!

The house is sold and we are packing up our last boxes of random crap and linty quarters right now, which means that the computer is next:(

Tomorrow morning the moving company will come and pack all of our stuff into two gigantor-sized-trucks and drive it all off into the mountains, we'll follow our stuff shortly after they leave but we will also make a stop-over in Albuquerque (do you know how long it took me to remember how to spell that?) to visit my mother-in-law and then onto an apartment in Highlands Ranch where we will be living until our house is finished, which should be at around mid-June.

Also, I'll be applying to go to school for an Assosciates of Science Degree in Ophthalmic Technology as soon as we get there, so hopefully I'll be accepted into the school and after a few short years I'll be blasting peoples eyeballs with lasers...and won't that be fun?!

Sooo, I will not be posting for a little while, hopefully just a few weeks, but never fear; Badly Drawn Me will return as soon as we get our place settled, and I'm sure I'll have lots of great stories to tell you all!

Thanks for your support!
Ben

3 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

Congratulations Bro!!!

I love you man. Keep us posted with your progress.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck you two. You will love it. We're here in OKC and loving it. Im looking forward the the laid back lifestyle a slower pace for once and enjoying the land. I am excited for the both of you. Enjoy, keep in touch and see you soon. Later bro!!!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Colorado?! I live in Colorado, and I love it. I go to Highlands Ranch for 1/4 of my movie viewage. Anyways, have fun moving.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all words badly drawn ben ©