1.12.2006

Personal Best of 2005

I was looking back over the various posts that I've made on this blog in 2005 and thought it would be worthwhile to post the ones that I am most proud of on a personal level...I also thought this would be worthwhile since the majority of these posts can only be found by searching the archives...which can be a pain in the arse.

1. The Bride, The Geisha and The Whitewashed Tomb
2. "You've got to do something, Or else"
3. 12/21/2012 - The End? and 12/21/2012 The End? Part Two
4. The Divided States of America
5. On Patriotism and Love of Country
6. I thought I had to be perfect
7. Crawdad fishing and the Death of the American Church

And from my life stories blog...

8. Broke a bone
9. Kissed a girl
10. Got in a fight, Peed my pants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

all words badly drawn ben ©