7.11.2005

In my spider hole...

So, yah, I've been absent...but to qoute David Lee Roth; "I don't feel tardy."

I haven't been blogging much because I've been trying to focus on writing more in one or more of the many writing projects I've gotten myself all excited about...who knows if I'll ever be published but I'd better at least try, right?

So, I say that to say this...I'll be back and I'll write more but for the time being click on any of the fantastic links that I've supplied for your WWWaste-Of-Time...time...(Author shrugs shoulders...sips orange juice.) Hmm, nothing like redundancy to make writing a joy.

Whirled Peas Everybody...Donaghy OUT!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do try on the book, I want to read it if you ever get that thing done!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gip...
It's like tuning into a favorite sit com and expecting a new epsiode and getting a best of... ( Reader shrugs shoulders... sips Diet Cola, winces and damns old age)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Roman said...

All the luck to you...I know how writing can feel sometimes, but just be very very patient and you'll get it all done.

6:27 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

Hey there Ben! Wuz up with your badly drawn self?! (hee hee! Okay, I'm a dork) Great to hear that you're writing; Can I have a signed copy of your book when it comes out? Then when you become famous and it becomes a number one best seller/best read I can brag to all of my friends that I know you and that when you didn't have a car I used to give you rides home!! Yea, I'm in a wierd mood, sitting here checking my email, looking at people's blogs and eating Starbuck's Java Chip ice cream straight out of the carton . . . it's late, I'm a little tired, a little crazy, getting punchy, I'll go now, uh, bye! P.S. Good luck with the writing; it doesn't have anything to do with Starwars, does it?

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all words badly drawn ben ©