10.13.2005

"That John Denver's full of sh*t man!"

J/K...J/K

Mrs. Donaghy and I are flying to Colorado this weekend to have a look-see and check out a few housing developements.
We've been needing to get out there and look around to decide what area we want to live in and also to put a bit down on the plot we want; so I'm hopeful at how productive and informative this trip will be.

I'm planning on (somehow) getting a larger memory card for our digital camera and hopefully will be able to take a ton of shots so I can show off my amazing skills. You know, photography skills, computer hacking skills, bow hunting skills...

5 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

I hope all goes well for you this weekend Bro!

Jarred, that's a quote from dumb and dumber... I can remember watching that movie with you and we laughed so hard we cried, and our stomachs hurt!

11:29 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

have fun in Colorado Ben!! It's really great living there . . . who knows, maybe we'll live in the same state come next year . . .(we have plans too - I guess I won't be a "hidden valley girl" for much longer! ;) )

7:36 PM  
Blogger jimmy said...

oh crap!!! She's stalking you again Bro!!!




just kidding Nikki

8:56 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

What the Hell?!?!? Who lived in Colorado first, huh?!?! Uhhhuhhmmm . . . that's what I thought . . . ;)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Benji said...

Actually, I'm the one that is stalking...it's true...I can't help myself, I just love Chris that much!
Sorry to disappoint Nicki:)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all words badly drawn ben ©