2.15.2006

Yah, but it's a "Dry Cold"



Hey everybody, we made it to Colorado, we are all moved into our apartment and are watching our house be put together piece by piece on a daily basis!

I don't have much time to blog right now because I have to get ready for my appointment with a career advisor at PIMA Medical Institute to learn more about the school I'm applying to go to.

Lindsay and I are loving it here and are very excited about our future here in Colorado, we miss our friends and family in San Diego but we are actively planning to have as many people out to visit as we can manage as soon as our house is finished.
So, until I've got some more free time to write some more I'll just give you guys a few pics of our first few days in Highlands Ranch, Colorado!

The view from our apartment...


Our house as we first saw it...


As of right now, it's THIS cold outside...

And we are waiting for a 7-to-10-day snowstorm that we will hopefully get to take advantage of on the slopes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie Harris said...

How exciting! good for you. I'm jealous. I want snow.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Roman said...

that looks really cold.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy, we sure do miss you here in the call center...I bet you miss it here more than anything...right? yeeeeah thats what I thought.

glad everything is going good!! catch ya on the flip side!

-vanessa

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben & Lindsay!!

I am SO Jealous!!! It makes me miss home so much more to see your pictures. PLEASE let me know if you need any tips/places to go/eat, etc. My parents are always finding new places to go.

I wish you both so much happiness out there!!

Megan

9:37 AM  
Blogger jimmy said...

That's awesome Bro! I'm glad you guys are getting settled in. How exciting to see your house getting built. I'm so jealous! Way cool. Keep us posted.

We love you guys, jimmy, katie, & the boys

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

all words badly drawn ben ©